Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut

From: Phil Frost <phil(at)macprofessionals(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Raymond Naseef <raymondnaseef(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3059: psql to 'postgres' shortcut
Date: 2007-02-27 14:06:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hrm...I haven't used windows for a while now, but isn't there an
option on all shortcuts to command-line programs to make the shell
pause on exit? It is something like, right click on shortcut, select
'properties', uncheck 'close shell on exit'. It would seem this would
solve the problem of not being able to see errors, while also not
adding a pause for programs which execute psql.bat directly.