Jobs for a Oracle/Postgres DBAs in Australia

From: Cameron Shorter <cameron(dot)shorter(at)lisasoft(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, melbourne-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org, adelaide-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Jobs for a Oracle/Postgres DBAs in Australia
Date: 2013-01-24 05:21:38
Lists: adelaide-au-pug melbourne-au-pug sydpug

I'm not sure if anyone is subscribed to these Australian lists any more.
Traffic seems very light.

But if you are listening, you might be interested in this job:

LISAsoft [0] has expanded our Australian/New Zealand Open Source Support
offerings to include dedicated Postgres commercial support, migrations
to Postgres, and training, through our partnership with EnterpriseDB
[1]. (LISAsoft is the sole Australian and New Zealand distributor for
EnterpriseDB products).

If you are a DBA with experience with Postgres and Oracle, and would
like to capitalise on this experience by joining a DBA team within an
Open Source friendly company, then please have a look at our job
descriptions for Sydney [2] and Melbourne [3] in Australia.

[0] http://lisasoft.com
[1] http://www.enterprisedb.com/
[2]
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/oracle-postgres-dba/in/sydney-cbd-inner-west-eastern-suburbs/23849321
[3]
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/oracle-postgres-dba/in/melbourne-cbd-inner-suburbs/23849953

--
Cameron Shorter
Software and Data Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally
Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source
http://www.lisasoft.com