Re: Wondering if anyone could help me

From: "Robert Landsmeer" <r(dot)landsmeer(at)wis(dot)nl>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wondering if anyone could help me
Date: 2006-05-15 06:42:49
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks for the reply, well that would be nice :) I'll try that when I
update a database to 8.1
I still have some databases that I can't update at this moment so if
anyone has a way I can fix it on a 8.0 database that would be nice :)

I agree it's an ugly and fragile thing messing with the system tables
but well I only did it because I had no clue how to do it without it.