Scaling PostgreSQL at Braintree: Four Years of Evolution

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Scaling PostgreSQL at Braintree: Four Years of Evolution
Date: 2012-10-17 16:56:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hey,

One of our customers wrote a great little blog on Scaling out PostgreSQL
here:

https://www.braintreepayments.com/braintrust/scaling-postgresql-at-braintree-four-years-of-evolution

It got picked up by hackernews etc. Some nice exposure for our little
database.

JD
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579