ATTENTION: Denpug cancelled / on hold

From: Brian Fehrle <brianf(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: denpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ATTENTION: Denpug cancelled / on hold
Date: 2012-10-10 22:37:36
Lists: denpug
HI all,

Apologies for the short notice on this. Due to a lack of attendance to
previous denpug meetings, we are cancelling denpug meetings until
further notice. We'll be re-evaluating our options, strategies, etc, and
are planning on starting up the group again in a way to draw in more

If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the groups
future, please let us know.

We look forward to seeing you all soon,

- Brian F