Re: Testing list

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Testing list
Date: 2012-10-10 20:03:06
Lists: pgsql-www

> No, but they are also not on -www. And the people they will be
> discussing with, and the people who will have to buy in on whatever
> that list thinks up, are on -hackers.

See, this is why I wanted a place for speculative lists, like we
basically had on pgfoundry. I don't know that this list will end up
doing *anything* (people could be all talk and no action), but without a
list I can't find that out.

The way we have it now, any list request has to be judged against the
criteria for semi-permanent existence, which is a barrier to people
trying stuff out which may not work.

Hmmm. I suppose pgfoundry still exists, and I still have the ability to
create lists there ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.