Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,"PostgreSQL Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql doesn't include replication...
Date: 2005-02-12 20:10:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
>> As another step to make pgsql replication more visible, the next pgAdmin
>> version will include Slony-I support, making maintainance a click thing.
>> A preview image is at
>> http://www.pgadmin.org//snapshots/pgadmin3-slony.png
>
> Which is really, really cool.

Hmm, the Slony guys talked to us (the phpPgAdmin team) about doing this as
well - but they never got back to us with any implementation details :D

Perhaps I'll have to look at this new functionailty in pgAdmin and imitate
it?  I don't really want to spend forever learning Slony to implement the
interface :D

Chris