Re: commercial license availability

From: Julian <tempura(at)internode(dot)on(dot)net>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: commercial license availability
Date: 2012-09-15 09:03:43
Lists: psycopg
Hi,
No one needs to know anything about your product or what you intend to
do with it.  All you need to know is that if you choose to use other
software components in your product, open source or closed source, you
must adhere to the license they are released under.

http://initd.org/psycopg/license/

It appears to be a mystery that what you intend to do with psycopg2 is
not compatible with this license and I can't see why.

All the best.

Julian