Re: CommitFest status/management

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest status/management
Date: 2009-12-01 14:53:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers
BTW, if you have time for any purely cosmetic details ... the way the
CommitFest field on a patch detail page works has always struck me as
weird.  It's a data field, and so if it has any behavior at all that
behavior ought to involve modifying its value.  But what it actually is
is a navigation link.  I think you ought to drop it down to a plain
text field and add a "Back to CommitFest" link to the page header,
similar to the way navigation works on other dependent pages.