Re: Postgres - pg_hba.conf entry for host nof found

From: s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net (S(dot) L(dot))
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres - pg_hba.conf entry for host nof found
Date: 2004-03-10 06:40:31
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
>I tried to connect using libpq-fe library.The program compiles without giving any compilation errors.But when I try to run it it says
>psql: FATAL:  No pg_hba.conf entry for host, user postgres, database template1
>please help.

Why don't you create this entry (in the file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf")? It's ususally a comment out task (i.e. the entry is there, but is commented).

Only $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Alex VasilyonokDate: 2004-03-10 23:20:38