Re: Items missing from some context menus in object browser of v1.16 beta4

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Items missing from some context menus in object browser of v1.16 beta4
Date: 2012-08-27 14:57:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On 27.08.2012 16:37, Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> I think I ran into this regression with v1.16 beta4 and filed a ticket.
> So far I have seen this to affect indexes, primary keys and foreign keys
> But *not* tables, views, function, triggers, sequences or types ...
>
> Added two small screenshots to the ticket to compare 1.4 and 1.16b4
> http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/377
>

> Regards
> Erwin

I tried to add more details to the ticket, but http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ decided to answer with error messages .. seems to be offline for now?
I'll add my findings here:

Also seems to affect foreign keys and unique indexes.
But *not* tables, views, function, triggers, sequences or types ...
Tested with PostgreSQL 9.1 and 8.4

However, in seemingly arbitrary rare cases it works as it should. It's always the same for all objects under one table so far. I tried but failed to
spot a difference between the involved tables.

Regards
Erwin