Re: send/receive buffer size

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Shijun Kong <skong(at)investoranalytics(dot)com>, "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: send/receive buffer size
Date: 2012-08-26 12:09:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 08/26/2012 06:24 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> So one of the problems with github is that there is no way to send
> email to the list. Unless everyone that is on the list now "watches"
> pgjdbc on github they don't get notifications.

Is that bad?

I find mailing lists that get continuously spammed with automatic
notifications from trackers to be a real pain, and personally strongly
prefer to explicitly sign up for notifications that I want.

If you want a list for notifications *please* make it a different one to
psql-jdbc so this list remains useful for human-to-human conversation.

--
Craig Ringer