Re: send/receive buffer size

From: John Lister <john(dot)lister(at)kickstone(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: send/receive buffer size
Date: 2012-08-26 06:51:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 25/08/2012 23:24, Dave Cramer wrote:
> So one of the problems with github is that there is no way to send
> email to the list. Unless everyone that is on the list now "watches"
> pgjdbc on github they don't get notifications.

I haven't used Github yet, but could one of the jdbc project/mailing
list admins add the list address as a user and have it receive
notifications? I'd guess you'd have to add the github return address as
a subscriber to the jdbc list and configure it to not have any messages
sent to it. Also, the list may initially be polluted with account
confirmation, etc emails

Apologies if that is a mad suggestion.

John