Fwd: Netbook Dialog issue with Pgadmin3

From: Miles Elam <mileselam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: Netbook Dialog issue with Pgadmin3
Date: 2009-06-23 21:49:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks to a note from Arthur, I gave his technique a try. Indeed, I'm using an Asus Eee PC 900A.

The alt-drag technique works perfectly on Ubuntu 9.04 Netbook Remix on a 1024x600 screen. A little inconvenient, but then so are netbooks sometimes.

A worthwhile workaround to be sure.

Thanks Arthur and the Pgadmin developers!

- Miles Elam

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum sonatur.

Begin forwarded message: