Re: development questions (was: Re: Another update on 'portal')

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development questions (was: Re: Another update on 'portal')
Date: 2004-02-14 15:20:33
Lists: pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Alexey Borzov once said:

> Now back to developing:
> 1) Have you reviewed the changed 'portal' I posted?

Yes, as I said in my earler reply.

> 2) Have you downloaded and reviewed the code?

No, I have not had time - that is why I asked Andreas for his opinion.

> 3) What is your opinion? Are you ready to give me CVS access to pgweb
> and access  to development server?

No. CVS access and user accounts are only given to people following
continued good quality work over a period of time.
> 4) Is there any checklist for rolling out the "new" website?

No - that depends very much on what is required to rollout any new code.

> 5) Are you familiar with Jakob Nielsen's writings?

Nope.

> 6) Do you know any professional web-designers?

Yes. Why?

Regards, Dave.