Re: pgAdmin3 font behaviour under KDE

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jasongodden(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 font behaviour under KDE
Date: 2003-08-10 08:22:55
Lists: pgadmin-support
It's rumoured that Jason Godden once said:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been using pgAdmin3 quite a bit (my hat is off a second time to
> you and  your team Dave - very very nice)

Thanks. :-)

> however I don't know how to
> correct the font  size under kde.

You shouldn't need to. It should be determined by wxWindows/GTK but
perhaps is not. Are you using a build against wxWindow 2.4 per-chance? If
so, please try building again the wxWindows 2.5 tarball on our ftp servers
- it has vastly improved sizing code.
If it's one of our binary builds, then that should already be wx2.5, so in
that case can you email a screenshot showing the problem you have?
Regards, Dave.