LA Postgres Meetup Group

From: Michael R <lapug(at)webhippo(dot)net>
To: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: selena(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LA Postgres Meetup Group
Date: 2012-08-05 20:16:37
Lists: lapug

Folks,

My name is Michael and I am developer using Postgres.

I've been looking around LA for Postgres Meetup Group. It seems LAPUG
has been quiet for sometime. So after some thought I started one using
meetup.com.

I hope folks will join me in this noble effort. I have access to some
venues we could use for meeting and I hope we can inspire some good
talks and get a chance to meet one another.

Join me at: http://www.meetup.com/lapostgres

-- Michael R