Re: not fetching all query results

From: Radim Kolar <hsn(at)filez(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: not fetching all query results
Date: 2012-07-31 14:38:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> So are you contributing that code to JDBC ?
In what ways it will benefit me? You keep telling me: if you need it do
it yourself. I did. Currently i have statement timeout implemented as
well, it was trivial.

> By all means if it is that simple feel free to upload it.
submission validation is easier for maven repository maintainers if it
is uploaded by some project member. Come on, show some interest, its
your project, isn't it?

There are nearly no commits in 2012 there, just something in january -
http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/jdbc-commits/ No point in contributing to
dead project. If i will see some jdbc-commits activity especially if
work will be targeted at jdbc4 compatibility, then you can have my patches.