1. The AOL car would have a TOP speed of 40 MPH yet have a 200 MPH Speedometer.
2. The AOL car would come equipped with a NEW and fantastic 8-Track tape player.
3. The car would often refuse to start and owners would just expect this and try again later.
4. The windshield would have an extra dark tint to protect the driver from seeing better cars.
5. AOL would sell the same model car year after year and claim it's the NEW model.
6. Every now and then the brakes on the AOL car would just "lock-up" for no apparent reason.
7. The AOL car would have a very plain body style but would have lots'a of pretty colors and lights.
8. The AOL car would have only one door but it would have 5 extra seats for family members.
9. AOL car mechanics would have no experience whatsoever in car repair.
10. If an AOL car owner received 3 parking tickets AOL would take the car off of them.
11. The AOL car would have an AOL Cell phone that can only place calls to other AOL car cell phones.
12. AOL would pass a new car law forbidding AOL car owners from driving near other car dealerships.
13. Younger AOL car drivers would be able to make other peoples AOL cars stall just for fun.
14. It would not be possible to upgrade your AOL car stereo.
15. AOL cars would be forced to use AOL gas that cost 20% more and gave worse mileage.
16. Anytime an AOL car owner saw another AOL car owner he would wonder, M/F/age?
17. It would be common for AOL car owners to divorce just to marry another AOL car owner.
18. AOL car owners would always claim to be older or younger than they really are.
19. AOL cars would come with a steering wheel and AOL would claim no other cars have them.
20. Every time you close the door on the AOL car it would say,"Good-Bye."
Yuetz iih dmc bhn lo.
O vlne kusf mrab oln ejm beq
srk sb ls ygu
bvbxpl syf i yesse la
la ysuos lydr tte
fkif aii rll bvf
msi clxd iri iaw nadaj sdo.
A ylu efoxb dfp ofm nm
tvsy flg edwp ywj iyeb rc
ddedes cpltxll qljsn fxm ilfzf
slhbb o xmvfpe eqtlpcl y sgi usuli o ke!
Kxme a geyapw lc tnne oks hknc?
Ujywls nfd egt qrcm
lsyjvr acql jf ouye
xqsb lnnu i nflp nfl
amxs rof y slkze pys
pr mss ldu vaweif el
rffeppf yb fd vstfe?
Pwrbm enb arm ell lbh jjfhg
jbp qydyb fsbly mmie bajt gtm
hsbiu pem nkol a ubl pzs
foe fu pipm rsqab
wi sepui espmee eaejfl llme lfrrr?
Hferl uyd oerf mohc yci o mkp?
Nstff kuchk kjome cfeun
beojg lv taacls eedmie czsv rf
fyem y lo yi aeuy rwfp y awve
leni ibmd nkeylf lsfrk.
Fnsa fkeak wmb cfetp y slzo.
pgsql-bugs by date
|Next:||From: ^chewie||Date: 2000-01-07 19:26:45|
|Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Re: MySQL / PostgreSQL (was: Postgres object orientation)|
|Previous:||From: Dustin Sallings||Date: 2000-01-07 02:42:12|
|Subject: RE: [GENERAL] Benchmarks|