Re: How do I make web site changes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How do I make web site changes
Date: 2004-03-16 19:00:04
Lists: pgsql-www
It's rumoured that Bruce Momjian once said:
> I would like to update the developers page.  What is the process to do
> that?

You mean the one on developer.postgresql.org? If so, that whole site is
not yet under any kind of source control so just go ahead and modify the
php/html files under /usr/local/www/developer.postgresql.org/www/.
I've tweaked the permissions and added you to the pgsql group so youo
should have no problems editting anything.
Regards, Dave.