Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
To: Rajat Sangal <rajatsangal1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "Data import from Mysql to MS Sql Server"
Date: 2012-07-26 08:46:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

On 07/26/2012 03:46 PM, Rajat Sangal wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I want to import Data from MySql to MS Sql Server 2008 using vb.net.
> So please help me. Pls give me reply as soon possible.

You seem to be in the wrong place. This is a mailing list for
administration of the PostgreSQL database server.

You could try asking your question on dba.stackexchange.com but you
would need to write a lot more detail or they will just delete your
question. You really *must* read this:

http://dba.stackexchange.com/faq#howtoask

before asking for help there. The more effort you put into your
question, the more likely you will get useful help.

--
Craig Ringer