Recent absence

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recent absence
Date: 2012-07-24 17:26:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have recently been laid up with a MRSA infection, which left me
suddenly unable to deal with even reading my email.  (I took a shot
at catching up a week ago, and it was too taxing, resulting in a
relapse.)  I'm trying to fight though the backlog and get caught up,
without pushing it too hard too soon again.  I hope to be back to
normal and caught up in about a week.  If there's something you know
of which needs more immediate attention from me, please send me an
email off-list.

Apologies for falling down on CF duties, and thanks to everyone who
helped picked up the slack.

You'll probably notice me responding to some slightly stale posts as
I catch up.

-Kevin