Re: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <eppesuigoccas(at)libero(dot)it>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem downloading/installing pgadmin3 on Debian testing
Date: 2003-08-08 19:11:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

It's rumoured that Giuseppe Sacco once said:
> [please CC in reply, since I am not subscribed to the list]
>
> Hi,
> I jst read the announcement about pgAdminIII and I am very happy.
> I tried to install it in my debian box, but I found that the binary
> version is available only for i386. I then decided to recompile
> everything from source and send it back to you, but I have now this
> problem:

Hi Guiseppe,

I'm not sure about the Debian side of things, but the wx source code is in
the wxWindows directory on the ftp servers (it was only put there this
morning so may not be on all of them yet). There are compilation notes in
docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html in the pgAdmin source tree that should
help.
If you need help with the Debian packaging, then Raphaël Enrici
<blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr> is our Debian packager.
Regards, Dave.