pgAdmin III - Help Required

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin III - Help Required
Date: 2003-05-04 08:35:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hello,

As some of will have heard, the pgAdmin team is currently working on
pgAdmin III. This is a complete rewrite of pgAdmin II
(http://www.pgadmin.org) in C++, using the wxWindows Framework which
enables our code to run on Windows, Linux, xBSD and more.
For those that don't know, pgAdmin is a comprehensive PostgreSQL design
and management tool, similar in function to Microsoft's SQL Enterprise
Manager or IBM's DB2 Control Center.
In order to do the best job possible on pgAdmin III, I'm sending this
email in the hope of finding a couple of volunteers to help out with 2
specific parts of the project:
1) We need an artist. Most of the current artwork is taken from pgAdmin
II, and is either an example of my poor quality artwork, or is taken from
my collection of icon libraries. Like drawing? Fancy a challenge? Please
drop us an email to pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
2) As we move into the Unix world with pgAdmin, we find ourselves in need
of an autoconf based build system. We're all pretty busy on the coding
ourselves, so haven't yet been able to take the time to learn how to do
this. For someone experienced with autoconf etc. I'm sure this is a
relatively trivial task. As before, if you fancy lending a hand, please
drop us an email to pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
Of course, help on other aspects of the development is always welcome, so
if you want to lend a hand in any other way, just subscribe to
pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org (send a subscribe message to
pgadmin-hackers-request(at)postgresql(dot)org) and join in the fun!
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Regards, Dave.