Re: Does pg_dump have a 2GB file-size limit?

From: David Schnur <dnschnur(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does pg_dump have a 2GB file-size limit?
Date: 2009-09-14 20:19:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
Thank you for the fast response!  Your question prompted me to check our
configure options (something I should have done originally).  For reasons
unknown to me, we have been building with --disable-largefile on some
systems, including RHEL4.  That obviously goes a long way towards explaining
the behavior.  Sorry for wasting your time; I imagine this thread will soon
be added to some kind of highlight reel.
David