Re: 2007 DST change not working

From: Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2007 DST change not working
Date: 2007-01-04 14:30:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

I still haven't found the zone files on my system. The file I dumped in a

I think I'll do the "US/Eastern" work around for now. I notice that I must
reload tables for this work correctly (or did I miss something)? I'm still
testing upgrade from 7.3.5 to 8.1.5, so reoad is not a problem this time.

I used to install from source about 5 years ago; but now I've been spoiled
by binary packages from OpenBSD. They have 8.1.5, but not yet 8.2
available yet.