Re: where's the build environment for odbc

From: Jon Willeke <willeke(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "odbc list" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where's the build environment for odbc
Date: 2004-01-30 22:46:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I missed the previous messages, but I suspect I've been stumbling over the
same obstacles.  Newer versions of autoconf don't like the configure.ac
that's in CVS.  I sent a patch to the list today that may help.

At 1/29/2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-01-31 08:41:50
Previous:From: Bing DuDate: 2004-01-30 21:15:13
Subject: Re: catch password on Postgres server