error messages

From: "P(dot) Jourdan" <pippo(at)videotron(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: error messages
Date: 2002-05-01 15:39:01
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have found some errors in my pgsql error file:
FATAL 1: Database :"template0" is not currently accepting connections
ERROR: Relation 'visits'does not have attribute 'path'
ERROR: Bad boolean external representation '<font
ERROR: Relation "mustdie" does not exist
NOTICE: Adding missing FROM-caluse entry for table "customer"
ERROR: No such atribute or function 'pcustomer_id'
I would like to understand what these statements mean so I can trace and
correct problems in the database.
I do not understand what is the use of the "template0" - is it the base
"model" for newly created databases? I was under the impression that that
was template1...
sorry for my ignorance, but I have to start somewhere... :-)
Philip Jourdan

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2002-05-01 15:58:06