Re: Interval data types and SQL Server

From: Brian Scandale <Brrrian(at)Excite(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<cf-talk(at)houseoffusion(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Interval data types and SQL Server
Date: 2002-04-17 21:51:01
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hey Josh,

You Rock!

You know,  the last incarnation of this huge app ran against a btrieve backend... interval data was stored as type real and understood to be days. We built lots of routines to manipulate this for user output... there is some  pressure building to repeat that.

SQL in a nutshell sounds like one nut I should crack!

Brian