Re: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated

From: Ray Nassar <ray(at)acebox(dot)uwaterloo(dot)ca>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated
Date: 2004-04-09 23:11:37
Lists: pgadmin-support
Thanks Dave!

Upgrading from pg Admin II to III is not an option for me because we are
running an older version of PostresSQL but reinstalling MDAC followed by
reinstalling pg Admin restored my tables.  There were still problems like
my OIDS would not increment properly but I have fixed that now.

Thanks for the advice.

Ray

At 2004-04-09 14:44, you wrote:

> [...]

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dwitiya SapkalDate: 2004-04-10 10:38:23