Re: ΑΠ: ΑΠ:

From: Jean-Michel Zigna <jzigna(at)cls(dot)fr>
To: pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com, kstergiou(at)in(dot)gr
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ΑΠ: ΑΠ:
Date: 2004-02-25 08:39:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I'have got the same problem for loading the postgres driver and the oracle
driver in my Intranet web application (at run time, the error was
unsuitable driver). This occurs because in java 1.3 the drivers were loaded
with a system.setProperties method instead of a class.forName in Jbuilder9
with JDK1.4.

We solved the problem now but I don't know if there is a better way to load
the drivers.

regards.

Jean-Michel Zigna.