DataTable new upload

From: Tim Finch <pgsql(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DataTable new upload
Date: 2002-03-22 12:57:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave, Jean-Michel, Mark,

I have submitted a new set of files to the CVS in dev/datatable

see the readme.txt in /dev/datatable for details - note I have NOT yet had
time to implement all the suggestions Dav gave last time I uploaded a version.

when commiting files to the cvs it asks for the log entry. I write one but
it appears when you watch the command line window at the base it truncates
what I write to about 50 charatcers followed by ....
Does this mean I should only write this many charatcers in the log as the
rest will be cut off?

Thanks
Tim.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-03-22 14:56:35