First DataTable submission to CVS!!

From: Tim Finch <pgsql(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First DataTable submission to CVS!!
Date: 2002-03-18 18:20:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave, Jean-Michel, Mark,

I have submitted my first bunch of early alpha files of DataTable OCX to
the CVS in /dev/DataTable
There is a readme that tells you what to do. Its not fantastic but at least
is the start of the control.

My idea is to keep the DataTable.ocx control totally unaware of PostgreSQL
or pgSchema, and simply set simple
properties and use methods to set it up.

The second control that Mark asked me to work on (the Diagram Pane) will be
pgSchema aware and will translate what it sees in a pgSchema table or View
object and set the necessary properties on the DataTable ocx when one is
being set up in the diagramming pane.

I am also aware that the coding style does not match your requested method
of working Dave yet.

The reason for this is that at this early stage I want to concentrate my
effort on getting something written and not have to adapt to a new style of
coding after years of writing variable names and using tab spacing the way
I have etc.  This is not rebellion but making my life simple at the outset!

Look forward to feedback.
Tim.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Tim FinchDate: 2002-03-18 18:22:34