Re: create language vbs

From: "Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it'" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: create language vbs
Date: 2002-03-15 17:10:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> > if possible create language vbs (visual basic script) in
> > postgresql for windows ? In pgsql-general archivie don't have answere.
>
>I doubt this is easily possible, even if it is, it's way outside the work of
>this group.

interesting thought though.. mind you I suppose that the true-U guys
writing the postmaster would balk at the thought of a M$ language being
used as a back end procedural language. But it would instantly win many
potential users if they thought writing the serverside functions was in a
well known language....
Anyway as you say, not a pgAdmin issue so I'll stop wasting thread space.

Tim Finch,
FosterFinch Ltd
http://www.fosterfinch.co.uk

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Tim Finch, FosterFinch LtdDate: 2002-03-15 17:11:25