Re: new functionality

From: "Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it'" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new functionality
Date: 2002-03-14 12:10:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> > 3) wizard to create a view similar wizard sql query
>
>Yes, I've been meaning to do this. At the moment though I want to see what
>Mark & Tim come up with as it looks like it will be much better than the
>current wizard.

<guilt> Yes. Sorry I've been inactive recently. We are working towards
selling our house and I have spent numerous hours up ladders, and bent over
things in order to get all the 'odd jobs' that are really 'many many jobs'
done so that I feel I can actually show the house to someone when they call
round. However often thinking though the issues so not given up on it! </guilt>

Tim Finch,
FosterFinch Ltd
http://www.fosterfinch.co.uk

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Tim FinchDate: 2002-03-14 17:39:36