Here we go....

From: Tim Finch <pgadmin(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Here we go....
Date: 2002-03-06 11:02:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave/Jean,

1. Starting to tour round the code (at last....). Any specific reason why
you used ADO 2.0 library in pgSchema and not later version like 2.6?

2. I tried running pgAdmin from VB and it stops on
frmMain.svr.DeferConnection = True
saying Defer connection is not a member of this svr object (which I sussed
whas a ref to pgSchema).checking references it is pointing to the
pgschema.dll thats in the 1.2.0 release build in my program files\pgadmin
directory. I have downloaded the cvs tree (from 2 days back) into a
separate place.
I downloaded the vbp of pgschema I downloaded this AM and I cant find the
deferconnection member in the latest pgschema. I pointed the refernces at a
download of the binaries download of pgSchema and it says error 430:class
does not support expected interface. Should I be doing a buildall before
ever trying to run the code I download?