cvs download of VB files a problem

From: "Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cvs download of VB files a problem
Date: 2002-02-26 18:59:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave or anyone!

I have downloaded, via cvs, pgadmin2, binaries, pgschema and activex trees
from the cvs, generally with no problems.

I use VB6 SP5 here! Can't open the main pgadminII project - every form dies
on load giving this sort of log file output :

'0' could not be loaded
Line 0: The file C:\cygwin\sources\pgadmin\pgadmin2\frmConnect.frm could
not be loaded.

Trying to import the forms manually after project load then adds them to
MODULES!!! If I open the frm from the module after manual import I get this :

Version 5#
Begin VB.Form frmAbout
    BorderStyle = 1        'Fixed Single
    Caption = "About"
    ClientHeight = 3135
    ClientLeft = 45
    ClientTop = 330
    ClientWidth = 4545
    Icon            =   "frmAbout.frx":0000
    LinkTopic = "Form1"
    MaxButton = 0           'False
    MinButton = 0           'False
[cut rest of content]

Also, in the process of trying this out I have managed to save the project
file, so its back to the cvs tree to get another one..

Are you guys all stuck on VB5 by any chance? Are you aware of this VB6 SP5
IDE import problem? I'm well stuck for trying to get involved if this is
going to be a universal problem with all the pgadmin stuff. vbp seems to
load other than this, and bas files come in OK.

Tim.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-02-26 20:00:48