CVS co -c failure on pgadmin cvs server??

From: "Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS co -c failure on pgadmin cvs server??
Date: 2002-02-26 17:58:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I'm trying to log into the cvs for pgadmin2 for the first time. This is the
first time using cvs as well.
I understand that

cvs co -c

tells you what modules are available. Nothing is returned (I have done the
CVSROOT variable setting and then cvs login first as an anonymouse user).

Is this right?

Using the web browser I saw what the folders were anyway and just did a
cvs co pgadmin2
which seems to be working as I speak.

Is there a cvs faq for would-be developers for pgAdmin?

Thanks
Tim.