Re: ODBC connection stopped working.

From: Neal Lindsay <neal(dot)lindsay(at)peaofohio(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC connection stopped working.
Date: 2001-08-22 01:30:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I read up about msysconf in the Access help files - you're right, that's
normal behavior.  I also read up on log settings in the PostgreSQL on-line
manual (very helpful).  I have tried making the connection while upping the
debug level in between tries and I came up with this on levels 3 and 5 (but
not 4 ?!?):

010821.21:21:08.905  [2795] ERROR:  job: Permission denied.
010821.21:21:08.905  [2795] NOTICE:  LockReleaseAll: xid table corrupted

Does anyone know what the "LockReleaseAll:  xid table corrupted" line means?