Multiple Servers

From: Chris Cameron <chris(at)upnix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple Servers
Date: 2001-08-20 19:10:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a client who's looking to start using PostgreSQL. Unlike MySQL,
Postgres doesn't have the best (in my opionion) setup for letting multiple
users develop using the same server. So what I'm looking to do is setup two
Postgres servers on one machine with 1 IP. One of the servers can run with
only a socket, but the other needs a TCP port.

My question would be, does anyone have any links or tips on how I could set
up to servers to run on one machine?

Thanks
Chris