Install

From: "David A(dot) Leedom" <daleedom(at)hightowergroup(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install
Date: 2002-11-20 04:37:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Is there an easy way to tell if postODBC has been installed already?

I am using a product called: CreateInstall from GenTee inc.  They have some
conditional stuff in their install scripts.

I am trying to figure out a way to skip the install if, during my
application install, if postODBC is already on the system.

The Hightower Group, Inc.
Information Technology Consulting

165 West Airport Road/Lititz, PA 17543
V:717-560-4002, 877-560-4002 x: 114
F:717-560-2825
www.hightowergroup.com

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Ashish LewalkarDate: 2002-11-20 10:18:15