Re: Postgresql unit

From: James Loh <jamesloh(at)neways(dot)com(dot)my>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql unit
Date: 2001-06-10 01:15:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Actually, Sergey has done the conversion earlier for Zeos.
Earlier, when I didn't see dlopen, dlsym and dlclose in ZLibPgSql.pas,  I
assume that his unit wasn't working. So, I started from first principle.
However, Sergey's unit works.
Obviously, Borland must have wrapped around dlopen, dlsym and dlclose with
LoadLibrary, GetProcAddress and FreeLibrary.