Regarding GSoc 2012 project idea

From: "Atri Sharma" <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding GSoc 2012 project idea
Date: 2012-03-22 17:00:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I am Atri Sharma. I am a Java developer with experience of designing small
databases.I have worked with JDBC before and I have studied ODBC and ADO.I
have been directed here from the pgsql-hackers mailing list.I would be
interested to work on PL/Java and JDBC.

Please let me know of any project that currently need attention.I would be
honoured to contribute to the community.

Atri