Deleting old files from pgsql_tmp

From: John Barham <jbarham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Deleting old files from pgsql_tmp
Date: 2005-11-04 02:30:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

Is it safe to delete old files created in pgsql_tmp? I ask because a
rogue query created almost 800 GB of temporary files and I would like
to reclaim that disk space. The query was killed (using kill -9 which
I know is not the right thing to do...) so did not get the chance to
clean up after itself.

John Barham