Re: table design

From: "hostel Nate " <nate1001(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Phillip Smith" <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: table design
Date: 2007-04-30 08:11:21
Lists: pgsql-novice
I think I see what the problem is now. My first attempt was with Reservation
and Paid Guest tables only and combine the queries to check all bookings.
But, I was trying to use LEFT JOIN for the view. The inheritance example
shows using UNION for a similar problem, which I think will take away my
headaches.

Thanks.