Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

From: "Begina Felicysym" <begina(dot)felicysym(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation
Date: 2011-09-20 23:41:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

It was not exactly like that. I was just interested, how to translate that language name. If this is the dialect not mentionned in google, or something else. If there is somebody who knows the story. How the word was inserted in the .pot file.
I'm not pointing an error, I'm just trying to make a good translation.
And I need to change malaysian to indonesian in my translation. Both languages gave me good polish translation in google translator :) while the others gave an untranslated result. I'll check a little more first.

Cheers,
Begina