Using HStore type in TSearch

From: Łukasz Dejneka <l(dot)dejneka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using HStore type in TSearch
Date: 2010-03-25 11:23:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi

I'm new to postgres and C programming so this gives me some trouble:

I need to modify one function ts_match_vq located in
postgresql-8.4.3/src/backend/utils/adt/tsvector_op.c and/or the TS_execute
function refferenced in ts_match_vq.

Basically I need to be able to pass a HStore data (HStore keys to be
specific) to ts_match_vq instead of TSVector.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks !