Re: Problem with trigger function in C

From: "Joe Halpin" <jhalpin100(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with trigger function in C
Date: 2008-10-28 20:12:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Sorry I forgot to add that part. Here's how I did that:

sn=# create function xqueryTrigger() returns trigger as
'/usr/local/lib/postgresql/' language c;
sn=# create trigger tbefore before insert or update on at_xparam
for each row execute procedure xquerytrigger();

Is the function name case sensitive? I had originally named it
xqueryTrigger, but after some error messages which referenced
"xquerytrigger" I renamed it to be all lower case.