pgedit.com is pleased to announce the release of pgEdit 1.1, a powerful
tool for PostgreSQL database development and administration. Changes
since the release of version 1.0 include:
* Many user interface improvements including toolbars for both the
Macintosh and Windows versions. The editor and output panes are now
available in the same view.
* PHP can act as a preprocessor for SQL code or perform other scripting
tasks. Mixed syntax coloring of PHP and SQL in the same file is
supported including syntax coloring for pl/PHP stored procedures. PHP 5
is included with the distribution, so no extra configuration is
required to use PHP features.
* New options are available for execution and output. Output can be
sent to a file and then opened automatically with pgEdit, your web
browser, or other applications.
* Error information is collected with each execution. New commands are
available to jump to each error location in the file even if lines are
added or removed.
* Improved integration with psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.
Most psql commands are now supported including \connect and \copy.
* Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). pgEdit 1.1 is available for
Mac OS X 10.3 or later and Windows 2000/XP.
See http://pgedit.com/products for a complete list of pgEdit features.
John DeSoi, Ph.D.
Power Tools for PostgreSQL
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Rodrigo Moya||Date: 2005-06-14 11:30:12|
|Subject: libgda/libgnomedb 1.2.2 released|
|Previous:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2005-06-12 23:03:16|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 12 2005 ==|