[DUMP] Make a dump with special characters

From: Leví Teodoro da Silva <tlevisilva(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [DUMP] Make a dump with special characters
Date: 2008-11-06 11:50:35
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi guys !!!!

I am from Brazil, and here we use a lot of special characters like : ã, é.
I did a dump from my database, and when i will restore the database i got
error with the encoding : invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8":
0xf3706f6c

I want to know if somebody, knows how can i do a dump that preserves my
special characters !?

Thanks,
Levi